PrestaShop eBay Integration manual
Create new Shipping Template
To create new ‘Shipping Template’ navigate throw PrestaShop backend menu: Catalog—>eBay—>Selling Profiles—>Shipping Templates and then click on “New Shipping Template”.
Each ‘Shipping Template’ contains a list of conditions.
Conditions in ‘Shipping Template’ allow you set eBay shipping cost depending on PrestaShop product weight or price.
- Name — label of shipping template. Only for internal use.
- Mode — condition mode, possible values “Price” and “Weight”. With a “Price” mode checked PrestaShop product price to match one of the conditions. With a “Weight” mode performed a check for PrestaShop product weight to match one of the conditions.
- Remove shipping when not in range – option allows excluding shipping method when any of conditions do not match.
- Add a New Conditions – adding new condition row into template
- Weight/Price From – the lower range for condition, inclusive
- Weight/Price To – the upper range for condition, excluding
- Item cost – eBay shipping cost for the first item
- Additional Item cost – eBay shipping cost for every additional item
Every created shipping template it could be selected inside "Selling Profile" — "Shipping Tab". This functionality is available only for "Classic way" of defining data.