PrestaShop Amazon Integration
Sell on Amazon from your PrestaShop store. Catalog, Inventory and Orders Synchronization between PrestaShop and Amazon.
- Products Export
- Amazon Inventory
- Orders Imports
- Real Time Synchronization
- Multiple Amazon accounts
- 9 Amazon Marketplaces
- ASIN lookup and matching
- Technical Support
Salestio — Amazon Integration Module allow you export, edit multiple products on Amazon marketplace, import amazon orders into PrestaShop backoffice.
Very easy module installation, flexible configuration, clear interface and very easy usage. Module support multiple amazon accounts and allow connect your PrestaShop store with multiple Amazon Marketplaces.
This module recommended for all PrestaShop store owners who sell or interested in starting sales at Amazon marketplace. Save your time and money by controlling Amazon accounts through PrestaShop.
Allow export PrestaShop products to Amazon Marketplace with custom price and QTY.
Create new Amazon Items (ASIN codes) from PrestaShop products.
Extended configuration of amazon item attributes.
Exporting Product Images to amazon with a creation mode
Flexible Stock Level Synchronization, including price synchronization and QTY reservation.
Downloads Amazon orders and import it just into PrestaShop store. Synchronize Order Status between marketplaces.
Special designed tasks for background handling on large amazon inventory. Send 1000 products to amazon in less that 5 minutes.
9 Amazon Marketplaces
You can connect your PrestaShop store with Amazon Europe (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain), Amazon North America (United States, Canada, Mexico) and Amazon Australia.
Multiple Amazon accounts
Do you have more that one Amazon account? No problem! You can add as many account as you need.
Download current Amazon Inventory and get full understanding what data you have on amazon.
ASIN Search and Matching
Export products having only EAN/UPC code and automatically set ASIN code. Find ASIN code for your products.
We take care to our product and help the customer if they have difficulty with its usage.
- Product Included
- License Period
- Technical Support
- Allowed monthly sales volume
- Products Limit
- Export Product
- QTY Synchronization
- Price Synchronization
- Order Import
- List Product by Categories
- Amazon Jobs
- Hourly billing
- Free Installation
- Quarterly Upgrade
- Installation Audit
StartupFor small business
- Salestio Amazon Startup
- Not limited
- Three months Technical Support
- Bug fix updates
- < 10.000€
Common Questions and Answers
1. What features currently NOT SUPPORTED by Salestio — PrestaShop Amazon Integration module
- Variation Listings (planned in version 3.0)
- Amazon Fulfillment support including Prime orders
- Marketplaces: Amazon Japan, Amazon China, Amazon India, Amazon Brazil
- PrestaShop version 1.5.x and lower
- Shipping mapping, Price Templates, Amazon Repricing
2. Does there any special requirements for hosting?
- PHP 5.6.0 or more
- Installed and configured curl extension
- Memory limit more that 128Mb
- Max execution time more that 300 seconds
- PrestaShop version 1.7 or 1.6
- Possibility to set cron job
3. What requirements for Amazon Account?
- Professional selling plan
- Amazon seller account registered in selected marketplace or group of marketplace (Amazon Europe, Amazon North America, Australia)
4. How can I get support?
- You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request support throw our support community https://involic.freshdesk.com/
- Use contact us page