Configuration page of PrestaBay — PrestaShop Amazon Integration module includes Information about your running environment, available updates, license key (if available).
To access this page please open “Catalog→Amazon→Config”
License Key Block
Block include information about your license key, expiration date, information about technical support. If license key doesn’t assign yet, you possibly get it from the server using the button “Get License”.
Block contains information about amazon marketplace information available inside the module. You can see current marketplace data version and date of last marketplace information update.
You can request to download updated marketplace details by clicking on the button “Check for Update”.
To getting more details regarding Amazon Marketplace Information please check the corresponding section of the manual.
Block show information of related server environment and PrestaBay — PrestaShop Amazon Integration module
- Installed Version – module source file version
- DB Version – Database version of the module
- Upgrade Required – required or not update to matching source file version
- PHP Version – version of PHP that used at the store server.
- Memory Limit – limit of memory available for PHP script
- Max Execution Time – when PHP script executed more than this time request was terminated
- Write Permission – check write permission required for module work. When some permission not suitable you will see the error
- Button Upgrade Version – shown only when required DB update for module installation. Please check “Upgrade PrestaBay module” section of manual.
- Clear Cache button – clear internal PrestaBay — PrestaShop Amazon Integration module cache. If you see that data inside module contains old information and not updated please try to clean up the cache. For clean cache please click on this button.