Update module source file
- Get Latest Module Version. Inside your account on addons.prestashop.com please navigate to downloads and click on the button "Download PrestaBay".
- If you purchase module from our website. Please open page https://involic.com/downloads.html, then please enter email and store url.
- Please make a backup of your PrestaBay/PrestaShop DB. All tables for PrestaBay module is started from "ps_prestabay"
- Please make a backup of module source files (folder /modules/prestabay)
- Open your PrestaShop admin. Using main menu select “Modules”
- Click on button “Add module from my computer”
- Select PrestaBay module zip file and then click on button “Upload module”
NB! Some hosting don’t allow extract zip file. If so you will receive error “Invalid zip file” or similar. For such situation, you need to uploaded extracted archive content throw FTP to your PrestaShop installation folder “modules”.
NB! You don’t need to uninstall old module version. Our installer will update all information related to your current module version
Don’t click install/uninstall or other buttons on Modules page related to PrestaBay module. This can prevent loss of your PrestaBay information.