Selling Profile — Return Policies Tab
This tab describes fields used by eBay to describes the seller’s return policy. Most categories on most eBay marketplaces require the seller to clearly specify whether or not returns are accepted. Fields on this tab can be available only after selecting eBay marketplace.
- Business Policy - Return — list of all available Business Return Policy for selected ebay account. Please notice, if you select Business Policy for one of the sections Payment, Shipping, Return you will need to select it also for other sections. Please check separate page of manual related to “Business Policy”
- Return Policy – indicates whether the seller allows the buyer to return the item or not. These fields are required.
- Refund By – indicates how the seller will compensate the buyer for a returned item (field may not be accessible on some eBay marketplaces).
- Item Returned Within – buyer can return the item within this period of time from the day they receive the item (field may not be accessible on some eBay marketplaces).
- Shipping Paid By – indicates who pays the shipping cost for a returned item (field may not be accessible on some eBay marketplaces).
- Restocking Fee — fees charged when an item is returned. Restocking fees are based on the percentage of the sale price.
- Refund Description – detailed explanation of the seller’s return policy