Create New Description Template
To creating new “Description Template” navigate throw PrestaShop backend menu “Catalog—>eBay—>Selling Profiles—>Description Templates” and then press on button "New Description Template".
- Name – internal name of description template. Used to the represent template in Selling Profile
- Custom Description Template – text area contains description code that module transfer to ebay. Could contain HTML or shown as visual template representation
- Toggle Editor – button that activates/deactivate visual editor mode for a custom template. With the disabled editor, you have more flexibility to customize description according to your needs. However, this mode required HTML knowledge.
- Insert Variable – drop-down box with a list of predefined variables. Every variable replaced with corresponding data from PrestaShop product. To get more information about "Variables" please take a look at corresponding part of the manual.
- Preview – generate a preview of a random product in PrestaShop store. This allows you understand how an item will look like on ebay without actually sending it to ebay.
NB! In Visual mode template could be shown incorrectly. Most of the external styles not shown. And also visual editor could remove part of template. If you are using complex templates for ebay please avoid use Visual mode.